A Porsche 911 convertible previously owned by Cristiano Ronaldo is for sale on Auto Trader.
The soon-to-be Real Madrid player was the first owner of the Porsche 911 Carrera 2 Tiptronic S which he bought in 2007.
It’s just one of a range of stunning cars which have been owned by the 24-year-old whose daily runaround is a 202mph Bentley Continental GT Speed. Under the hood of the Porsche is a 3.8-litre engine which develops 355bhp and 295lb/ft of pulling power. This enables the convertible to accelerate from 0-62mph in 5.4 seconds before reaching a top speed of 177mph. The car has upgraded leather seats, sat-nav, 911 Turbo alloy wheels and a tracker.
The Porsche is the first of what many will expect to be a mass clearout by the Portuguese footballer with a selection of luxury cars and his Cheshire mansion likely to come up for grabs.
Ronaldo hit the headlines last week when Man United accepted a world record £80 million bid from Real Madrid.
To celebrate the historic move, he is currently sunning himself in the USA where he was snapped canoodling with socialite Paris Hilton and splashing the cash in Las Vegas.
While he is the only registered owner of the car, Ronaldo doesn’t currently possess the Porsche with the supercar being sold by a dealer with the footballer’s name signed on the log book.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s motoring timeline:
- October 2004: Buys Porsche Cayenne off Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
- July 2006: Flashed doing 60mph in 40mph zone while driving Cayenne
- February 2007: Given six points and fined £1,000 for July’s offence
- March 2007: Buys £140,000 Bentley Continental GTC
- December 2007: The Sun reports Ronaldo lost control of his Audi R8, spinning it 180 degrees on a roundabout. No injury or damage involved
- January 2008: Races a Bugatti Veyron for a Nike commercial
- April 2008: Ronaldo’s Porsche Cayenne sells instantly on Auto Trader
- August 2008: Reports suggest Ronaldo has spent £350,000 on a Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe although he is yet to be seen in it
- August 2008: Ronaldo is rumoured to have spent £150,000 on registration plate ‘CR7’.However, he is beaten to the purchase by a member of the public who paid a five-figure sum for the privilege, putting the plate on his £300 Ford Escort
- September 2008: Forks out £140,000 on Bentley Continental GT Speed
- September 2008: Ronaldo’s Bentley Continental GTC sells on Auto Trader for £99,995 just after appearing online
- January 8, 2009: Crashes Ferrari 599 GTB in Manchester tunnel on his way to training. He miraculously escapes unhurt
- January 15, 2009: Gets a parking ticket in Alderley Edge for stopping on double yellow lines
- March 5, 2009: Is photographed parking his Bentley Continental GT Speed in a disabled parking bay
- June 15, 2009: Ronaldo’s former Porsche 911 Convertible goes up for sale on Auto Trader after Man United agree £80 million fee with Real Madrid
- July 16, 2009: Police announce Ronaldo will face no charges over