Up from the standard 240hp (177kW) the KTM X Bow by MTM produces 318 hp and 420 Nm of torque coupled to a 6-speed manual H circuit transmission helping ferry energy to the rear-wheel drive system.
Aside from the horsepower conversion kit for this dune-buggy-channeling racer, the tuning package also features Brembo brakes (VA 305 mm) with 4-piston calipers and 18-inch rims wrapped in 245/40 ZR 18 Nokian Hakkapelliita-4 tires.
Top speed on this thing is 251 km/h (156mph), apparently made especially for those of you who think 250 km/h is just too slow. By the way, what kind of car is this, really? Does it drive well on sand?
The vehicle and tuning package will cost you 64,263 euros inclduing the base price of 56,953 euros for the KTM X Bow.
KTM X Bow 318HP Technical Data KTM X BOW
- Engine 2.0
- Capacity 1984 cc
- Bore x stroke 82.5 x 92.8 mm
- Compression 9.8: 1
- Boost pressure (max.) 1.45 bar
- Gearbox six-speed manual gearbox H circuit
- Power (max.) 233 kW (318 bhp) at 6240 rpm
- Torque (max.) 420 Nm at 3790 rpm
- Top speed 251 km / h – depending on the tire size
- Rear wheel drive
- Brembo brakes VA 305 mm
- 4-piston fixed caliper
- Nokian Hakkapelliitta-4 245/40 ZR 18 on
- 9.5 x 18-inch rims
- Base price of the vehicle: 56,953 €
- 310 hp conversion kit – see pricelist 7310 €